Privacy Advocates will assist members in the event their credit cards are misplaced or stolen.
Privacy Advocates will:
- Consult with the member to determine the severity of the event
- Obtain credit reports from each of the three major credit
- Contact each credit card company or other financial institution with the member via teleconference.
- Cancel members affected credit cards
- Request new replacement cards
- Place fraud alerts with all three major credit bureaus
- Assist members with interpreting their credit reports
- Provide daily ID monitoring for six months to help proactively prevent any additional identity fraud
- Provide credit dispute assistance
- Assist with additional lost items including driver’s license, library, and other membership cards