- What is Telemedicine?
- What is the medical prescription policy?
- What are the requirements for using MeMD?
- Can anyone use my account for a visit?
- What is the average wait time to hear from a MeMD Doctor/ Physician?
- Why don't network providers prescribe narcotics, controlled substances and certain other drugs (e.g. Tramadol, Soma, Fioricet)?
- Can providers prescribe birth control or another maintenance medication?
- Can network providers send prescriptions to Canadian, online, or mail-order pharmacies?
- How often are patients sent to in-person care and not treated by a MeMD provider?
- I live in Arizona, but am on vacation in Florida - Where should I request my visit?
- Can MeMD help me with two medical conditions in one consultation?
- My condition cannot be treated through MeMD - Can I still discuss it with a provider?
- What health conditions can MeMD treat?
- Can MeMD be my regular provider?
- Are you able to prescribe referral notes for physical or occupational therapy?
- Will my provider be able to refill my prescription?
- What kind of medications can MeMD providers prescribe?
- Can my provider write me a prescription?
- Can you send my medical records to another entity or can I get a copy of my medical records?
- Why do I need a Webcam?
- When should I use MeMD?
- How is my information stored with MeMD?